Bishop Chase Property is an operational private equity division of Bishop Chase.
Bishop Chase purchases properties, property trusts and other asset vehicles. We buy from Receivers, Special Situations and Distressed Property and from the general marketplace.
In an advisory capacity Bishop Chase assists banks, private equity groups and owners to solve property related issues and deliver projects.
The property division has extensive industry experience and undertakes the following work:
Bishop Chase Property has the capability to work on projects of all sizes from small ($3 million) to large ($750 million):
- Property Acquisition, sales and marketing
- Project Development and Delivery
- Consulting and Advisory Services
Bishop Chase Property provides specialist real estate advice, services and management to a range of clients from corporations, developers, financiers and governments.
- High competency within property
- Equity and debt experience in risk and financial management
- Deal making and project success
- Managing the full life-cycle of projects
- Ability to define solutions for projects and properties
- Ability to define and execute exit strategies
Project Development and Delivery
Bishop Chase Property has strong capabilities in project leadership and project management. We offer construction management, client representation, supervision services and also distressed project recovery. Services and roles include:
Acquisition, Sales and Marketing
- Client Representative
- Program Management
- Project Directorship and Leadership
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision
- Distressed Project Recovery
Bishop Chase Property is used through the life-cycle of a project from site acquisition, due diligence and transaction management to lease negotiations and site disposal.
PROFIT / ASSET APPRECIATION
As a property oriented private equity division, our prime focus is profit and asset appreciation.
We use property analysis tools (including Edge 4d PRP)
- Site Acquisition & Disposals
- Transaction Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Lease Negotiations
- Due Diligence
- Market Studies
- To analyse the entire internal and external environment to determine a series of options
- To create a project and asset roadmap
- To manage the plan and projects to successful outcomes